Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

07 October 2008

Monday Marvels

Not feeling quite chatty today. I went through Monday night's line-up quietly. I wanted to write losta things about how fantastic Monday's comedy is but I hesitated (read: I'm too lazy to do it). I know what's wrong with me. But I'll spare you the personal details. Coz, you know... it's ick-y.

Anyway. Marvelous Monday nights ---
  • Penny becomes addicted to online gaming in the Big Bang Theory. How I thought this show was too corny the very first time is beyond me. BBT is probably one of the smartest comedies. And you know what? There aren't a lot of 'em on TV now!
  • Ted lists the reasons why he loves New York over New Jersey in How I Met Your Mother. And I think I know one of the reasons why Stella isn't Mother. Oh, and Robin is moving to Japan. What is going on?
  • Sam's still having his worst luck on the Worst Week. They've introduced a third or fourth sibling. My god, how many brothers and sisters does Sam's girlfriend have? I crack up a lot when I'm watching this show but the jokes are mostly stupid. Between BBT and WW, my IQ points fluctuate.
  • Bryce is back on Chuck!!!!!!!!!! Yum. Also, it is official --- Chuck is James Bond now.
  • I have yet to break-up with (breakaway from) Grey's Anatomy and it seems I'm also going to do the same for Heroes. Can they do a Sylar spinoff instead? Mohinder = eeeeeeewwww!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so out of the loop! I miss watching the shows! Having my dear twin DL for me! :) I miss you Minds!! :) Hahaha...

    So excited for: HIMYM, Chuck, Pushing Daisies, GG and Heroes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didi!!! You've been flying in and out kasi. That's also fun!

    When you take a break from your travels, watch na. ;)

    ReplyDelete