25 October 2008

This Week in TV Fashion [10.25.08]

sam who SAMANTHA WHO?

Not so much the head dress; but the tunic blouse Samantha wore in this week's episode is cute. This is Sam's African inspired outfit. I don't think the blouse will fit anybody just like that for it may look outlandish on some women.
chuck1 jenny-hs CHUCK

Love the earrings Jenny Burton (aka Sarah Walker) is wearing. Her high school image wasn't that bad, either. Jenny/Sarah was still cute as a button in 1998.
Untitled-2 LIPSTICK JUNGLE

I am probably all earrings. It's my favorite piece of jewelry. Wendy Healy on Lipstick Jungle had these big dangling purple ones. (Amethyst?) I bought something similar recently, only smaller, and a lot less expensive I am pretty sure. :D
megan PRIVILEGED

Megan was wearing similar cuts of blouses this week, but I liked this one in purple best.
maggie

ELI STONE

Maggie's dress is a smart, stylish business attire. I think I saw Addison wore something similar on Private Practice (hers was purplish red), but I liked it better on Maggie. Like the color on her too.

Untitled-4 DIRTY SEXY MONEY

Lucy Liu guest stars for a few episode in this family drama. What do you call her sleeves? Puff-sleeves? Not for women with big arms. Which means...not for me. Heh.