Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

18 September 2008

TV Ratings [09.16.2008]

Darn it. Where did my time go? I couldn't keep up last night. I had five shows to watch and only saw 2. Whiner alert. Sorry. I was complaining about the lack of TV entertainment last summer and now that everything I love is slowly coming back and filling my schedule, I complain I don't have enough time. Heh.

Anyway, last night's rating... Expectedly Fringe benefited from House because it jumped and gained 4Million more viewers than last week. Yay!

8.00 Block
House Fox 14.4 M
NCIS (Repeat) CBS 9.6 M
Biggest Loser NBC 7.4 M
Wipeout ABC 6.2 M
90210 The CW 3.3 M

9.00 Block
Fringe Fox 13.4 M
Biggest Loser NBC 8.2 M
Big Brother CBS 7.6 M
Wipeout ABC 5.5 M
Privileged The CW 2.4 M
UFOs: Seeing Is Believing ABC 5.0 M

10.00 Block
Without A Trace (Repeat) CBS 6.3 M
UFOs: Seeing Is Believing ABC 6.0 M
Law & Order: SVU (Repeat) NBC 5.7 M

Source: Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment