Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 September 2008

TV Ratings [09.15.08]

Wow. Things are really picking up for CW. Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill's ratings are steady. Someone's gonna get a pay raise! Someone or some show is going to be renewed for a third season! And I can't believe how well an old Batman movie is doing, still! (Not a big fan) Even with DVDs of it are out! Terminator lost viewers in big numbers. Uh-oh.

8.00 Block
Deal Or No Deal NBC 8.8 M
The Big Bang Theory (Repeat) CBS 6.0 M
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Fox 5.5 M
How I Met Your Mother (Repeat) CBS 5.4 M
Batman Begins (Movie) ABC 4.9 M
Gossip Girl The CW 3.7 M

9.00 Block
Two And A Half Men (Repeat) CBS 9.9 M
New Adventures Of Old Christine (Repeat) CBS 7.3 M
Batman Begins (Movie) ABC 6.1 M
Prison Break Fox 5.9 M
America’s Toughest Jobs NBC 4.9 M
One Tree Hill The CW 3.4 M

10.00 Block
CSI: Miami (Repeat) CBS 7.6 M
Batman Begins ABC 6.1 M
Dateline NBC 4.4 M

Source: Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment