Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

12 September 2008

TV Ratings [09.10.08]

I feel sorry for Do Not Disturb. I loved what I saw back in June. But they changed the episode for its season premiere and that one was lame. So now, it's getting panned by critics.

Here's last Wednesday's ratings. It's a weak night, isn't it? Can't wait for Pushing Daisies to return on this night!

8.00 Block
America’s Got Talent NBC 10.5 M
Bones Fox 8.9 M
Greatest American Dog CBS 5.5 M
Wife Swap (Repeat) ABC 4.0 M
America’s Next Top Model The CW 3.8 M

9.00 Block
America’s Got Talent NBC 12.5 M
Criminal Minds (Repeat) CBS 8.3 M
Til Death Fox 6.4 M
Do Not Disturb Fox 4.9 M
Supernanny (Repeat) ABC 3.3 M
90210 (Repeat) The CW 2.3 M

10.00 Block
CSI: New-York (Repeat) CBS 7.5 M
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (Repeat) NBC 7.2 M
20/20 ABC 6.0 M

Source: Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment