Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 September 2008

Cable TV Ratings [Sept 8-14 '08]

Raising The Bar on TNT is still doing well in the ratings that I'm having second thoughts about choosing to not watch it. Maybe I should start watching it again?

Burn Notice, on the other hand, is on Top 10, alright! Sadly though, it is ending its season run this week.



Source: Nielsen Blog

2 comments:

  1. wow, The Closer is in the top ten list! yey! ako lang ata ang happy! i watch this every week on stc... i think this is the only series na updated ako with its latest episode.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah...parati siyang nasa Top 10 sa cable.

    ReplyDelete