Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 October 2008

What I'm watching on Wacky Wednesdays

Yesterday's list of TV I'm watching left me with one backlog - The Mentalist. I'm not sure if I can squeeze that in tonight. It's a matter of priorities, I guess.

Wednesdays bring back one of my best-loved TV series, Pushing Daisies. Like everyone else, I have been hungry for new stories from this show and based on the teasers, I know it's going to be a great year.

Also returning for their second seasons are Private Practice and Dirty Sexy Money. I did not enjoy Private Practice last year, so hope the retooling will do wonders. And DSM is quite the underrated TV show...looking forward to this one, as well.

I am not missing Lipstick Jungle episodes, no way. I've started to really love this show.

I'll give Gary Unmarried another try. It may be a nice break from all the drama I'm supposed to be watching tonight.

I am not sure if I should give up on Knight Rider just yet. Should I?

Sons of Anarchy I have this on the pile but have not taken a peek yet. I'm waiting for the full season to run before watching anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment