Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

24 September 2008

Only a matter of time: Melrose Place Spinoff!

I really wasn't into this show when it was on. I think I stuck with it for...two seasons? I don't remember much of it to care about this news.

But Lissa Rinna, who I likewise don't remember being there in the first two seasons I've watched, said this at the Emmy red carpet ---
"I've heard a rumor of them bringing back the show like they did 90210. I heard that it's somewhere at the CW. I would do it in a heartbeat, Let's bring it on. Melrose, 10 years later!"
Can they not come up with anything new anymore? Notice that they've already spun-off shows from the 70's (Bionic Woman) and the 80's (Knight Rider)...we're way into the 90's now (90210).
So what's next?

A Dawson's Creek spinoff?

2 comments:

  1. and here's more... i read somewhere that theyre doing a Wonder Woman remake. not sure though kung for tv or bigscreen. arrghhh...

    ReplyDelete