Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 September 2008

Jennifer Aniston plays a crazy woman on 30 Rock

Party To Celebrate Laura Day At One Sunset
Last week, the buzz was Jennifer Aniston is returning to NBC via a guest stint on 30 Rock but it still wasn't clear what her role is.

Well, here's the scoop --- She's not playing herself, thankfully. She is playing a woman who will "rock Jack Donaghy's world".

My well-informed sources say Aniston plays Liz and Jenna's old roommate from Chicago, who pays them a visit in the Big Apple. She's a free spirit who loves to party and isn't opposed to sleeping around. In fact, a certain slick, Republican 30 Rocker will catch her eye.

Word is, their "relationship" won't be the healthiest, as Donaghy gets addicted to Aniston's character, and she becomes a total psycho... much to poor Liz Lemon's disapproving chagrin. | Korbi

Crazy Jen? That I want to see!

30 Rock premieres its third season on October 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment