Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 September 2008

Can you spot Waldo in this photo?


This year's Emmy is going to be celebrated in a BIIG way. After all, the awards organization is now on its 60th year. We're supposed to expect TV stars of yesterday making their appearance.

Among the segments I shall be looking forward to this year is the compilation of TV's Best Lines for the last 60 years. I cannot think of one particular line I'd like to hear but I'd be really overjoyed if something from Friends makes it to the list. I'm thinking, "We were on a break!" is now a classic and easily identifiable to that show.

What favorite lines from Television are you expecting to hear/watch at the Emmy's culmination program?

No comments:

Post a Comment