Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

14 October 2008

Worst Week's Erinn Hayes

Watched Worst Week's latest episode this week and I have been trying to figure something out since the pilot episode...who does this actress look like?

I checked her profile on IMDb and I do not remember seeing her on some of the shows she's done like Shark and Unhitched, which I've seen. Granted, I vaguely remember these shows now.

Anyway, it's taken me awhile to figure it out until tonight. Erinn Hayes looks like Jorga Fox of CSI!

And if I had scrolled down Erinn's IMDb page the last time, I would've learned she actually did appear on CSI as a murder victim who looked a lot like Sara Sidle.

No comments:

Post a Comment