Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

25 October 2008

This Week in TV Fashion [10.25.08]

sam who SAMANTHA WHO?

Not so much the head dress; but the tunic blouse Samantha wore in this week's episode is cute. This is Sam's African inspired outfit. I don't think the blouse will fit anybody just like that for it may look outlandish on some women.
chuck1 jenny-hs CHUCK

Love the earrings Jenny Burton (aka Sarah Walker) is wearing. Her high school image wasn't that bad, either. Jenny/Sarah was still cute as a button in 1998.
Untitled-2 LIPSTICK JUNGLE

I am probably all earrings. It's my favorite piece of jewelry. Wendy Healy on Lipstick Jungle had these big dangling purple ones. (Amethyst?) I bought something similar recently, only smaller, and a lot less expensive I am pretty sure. :D
megan PRIVILEGED

Megan was wearing similar cuts of blouses this week, but I liked this one in purple best.
maggie

ELI STONE

Maggie's dress is a smart, stylish business attire. I think I saw Addison wore something similar on Private Practice (hers was purplish red), but I liked it better on Maggie. Like the color on her too.

Untitled-4 DIRTY SEXY MONEY

Lucy Liu guest stars for a few episode in this family drama. What do you call her sleeves? Puff-sleeves? Not for women with big arms. Which means...not for me. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment