2. “Ghost Whisperer” (CBS) 9.87m
3. “Numb3rs” (CBS) 9.68m
4. “Women’s Murder Club” (ABC) 8.90m
5. “Moonlight” (CBS) 8.56m
6. “Las Vegas” (NBC) 8.18m
7. “Men in Trees” (ABC) 6.51m
8. “Friday Night Lights” (NBC) 5.88m
9. “Friday Night Smackdown!” (8-10) (CW) 4.61m
10. “Grey’s Anatomy” (Repeat) (ABC) 4.31m
11. “The Next Great American Band” (8-10) (FOX) 2.87m
Ugh. With so much to do this week, I was not been able to watch a quarter of shows on my list. And November Sweeps is starting. I don't think I can catch up.
On the brighter side, this week's long holiday is a time for family bonding. Slowing down on TV watching affords me to spend time with my big extended family, on both sides.
- Extended in-laws from abroad are visiting.
- My cousins and their kids are coming over. Since school is out, the kids have more time to play. Or fight. Whatever comes first.
- Our baby niece is learning how to react to people now. Watching her, talking to her --- it takes all the tiredness I feel away.
- My son and his elder half-sister are catching up on each other and that's great.