In color = shows that I actually tune to weekly
1. “Dancing with the Stars” (8-9:30) (ABC) 19.32m
2. “CSI: Miami” (CBS) 14.14m
3. “Two and a Half Men” (CBS) 12.98m
4. “Heroes” (NBC) 10.75m
5. “The Rules of Engagement” (CBS) 10.71m
6. “The Bachelor” (9:30-11) (ABC) 9.92m
7. “The Big Bang Theory” (CBS) 8.36m
8. “How I Met Your Mother” (CBS) 8.03m
9. “Prison Break” (FOX) 7.21m
10. “Chuck” (NBC) 7.12m
11. “Journeyman” (NBC) 6.94m
12. “K-Ville” (FOX) 5.38m
13. “The Game” (CW) 2.81m
14. “Everybody Hates Chris” (CW) 2.63m
15. “Girlfriends” (CW) 2.50m
16. “Aliens in America” (CW) 2.11m
HIMYM's ratings increased by +1.90% from last week....and the show is in need of a ratings boost after rumors last season that it was going to be axed.
Heroes, despite always staying on top five for the last three weeks, continue to drop. It's slumping, nearly losing its 2-digit ratings. Last night's episode was badly written. Baaaadly written. Under its time slot (9:00-10:00 PM) and up against Dancing With the Stars and Two and A Half Men, Heroes comes in third. Nielsen viewers love their dance shows...and Charlie Sheen. :P
Speaking of dropping, Prison Break is, too. I have actually dropped Prison Break from my viewing list. Oh, and read the real reason why Sarah Tancredi had to be killed off the show.
Journeyman is dropping drastically, overall. As is Chuck. But Journeyman is doing better in its key demographics. And Chuck is a fun show! Nielsen viewers don't get it?
LAST WEEK's OVERALL RATINGS: ABC Television ranked number 1.
[Journeyman], [Heroes], [Prison Break], [How I Met Your Mother], [Chuck]