02 October 2007

How I Met Your Mother S2 E2 - We're Not From Here

SOME MINOR SPOILERS


Barney: Within a triad of solar periods, you'll recognize your dearth of compatibility with your paramour and conclude your association.
Robin: My journey was transformative and I reassert my commitment to both the aforementioned paramour and the philosophies he espouses.
Barney: This is all gonna return to masticate you in the gluteus. Support my hypothesis, Ted.
Ted: I'm just jubilant my former paramour is jubilant.

You got what they said?

If you're wondering where Marshall is, he's back at the apartment doing this:

He is writing Lily a letter.

But before you go "Awwww..." , it's not as cute and sweet as one might think. The letter is intended to go into their Death Folders. And this is the reason for their first fight as a married couple. (Now go, "Awwww...")

Meantime, Ted and Barney pretend they are not from New York in order to sleep with real New York women (inspired by Ga-el's charisma with the ladies). Instead, they end up dating boring girls from somewhere "pretty much New York."

Full recap to Big Words, Death Folders and Girls Not From Actual New York is here.