Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

24 October 2008

TV Round Up --- HIMYM and other Casting News

Feeling a bit lazy today, so these are all I have...

First, next week is sweeps week!!! Just want you to know that.

Barney Stinson's Bro Code is really a book!

How I Met Your Mother's Lily is pregnant. In real life. I was wondering when that will happen. Both in real life and on the show.

Smash is gone? I have started watching Friday Nigh Light's 3rd season, but I still haven't gotten to this episode. Smash is gone?? :(

Uncle Saul, you've got taste. Lionel Luthor is a gruffy, hunky man for his age. Rawrr.

Private Practice gets a full season.

What has been going wrong with Heroes? EW finds the answers.

Veronica Mars' boyfriend and Meredith Grey's mom will be seen next in Washingtonienne, a comedy series for HBO.

Get to know the guy playing Ryan Lafferty-Walker in his first interview since being named a Walker.

I've posted the new Lost Promo Video for Season 5 in my Lost site yesterday. Here's an analysis from TV Squad.

30 Rock will premiere next Thursdays but online videos for the first episode is up. It's on the official site.

1 comment:

  1. Minds! I can't believe the Bro Code is an actual book!! Hahahaha!!

    Lily's preggers? Hmm.. how will that play into the series kaya?!

    Miss you Minds!! :)

    ReplyDelete