Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

18 October 2008

This Week in TV Fashion [10.18.08]

I'm going to start doing this every week, if I can. I'm going to start compiling screenshots of how characters dressed on TV I'm watching for that week.

Because I am a woman and that's what we notice. We check out what's cute and we pick fashion inspirations from these celebrities or their characters.

Well, TV land is like a whole runway, a fashion spread of what's hot and what's in. And lately, I've been noticing this a lot. So this week...here are my picks for the best of fashion on television:

THE STARTER WIFE



Molly Kegan (Debra Messing). Greek-goddess inspired. She wore matching gold slippers (thongs), too. Is gold back in season? Here she is with a different outfit on (jeans) but was in lotsa jewelry like this ring.



BROTHERS AND SISTERS



Holly always wears nice jewelry. I loved two of her earrings this week.

CHUCK



Salmon is really Sarah's color.

THE EX-LIST


Bella is a fashion MISS. Her boobs are too big for her bikini top. Or she had on a size smaller than her cup. Miiiiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment