Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 October 2008

Funny: MacGuyver Hairdresser

Several months back, I was watching this show on cable...this Project Runway inspired reality TV contest for hair-dressers with Jaclyn Smith as host. What was that show again? Shear Genius is it?

Anyway, the episode I saw had this crazy challenge with the hair-dressers using anything BUT the right scissors to cut hair. I think one of them used big garden scissors even.

I bring this up because this photo reminded me of that garden scissors...


Would you let someone from this salon do your hair?

Photo from Oddee

No comments:

Post a Comment