25 October 2008

Denny Returns on Grey's Anatomy...AGAIN!


You know what...they shouldn't have killed him instead if they keep bringing him back!

EW's Ausiello is reporting Jeffrey Dean Morgan will be back on Grey's Anatomy. His episode will be airing on November 6.

Ahhh...sweeps week. No wonder.

What brings Denny back this time? I could tell you, but then Shonda Rhimes would kill me and, well, you'd all be up scoop's creek. Instead, I'll leave you with this tantalizing clue: Something happens in the episode that could easily set the stage for a Heigl departure at season's end. I'm not saying it will; only that it could.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan also has a recurring role on Eli Stone in that he played Eli Stone's deceased father. And the guy only had to be on the show twice, I think, considering Eli can imagine unusual things. On Grey's Anatomy...no one's sick like that. But he's been back without rhyme nor reason.