20 October 2007

Threesome with Me, Conan O'Brien and John Cusack

It's something I've longed wished to happen --- this late night threesome with me and two men I've long admired: John Cusack and Conan O'Brien. That is, me watching Conan interview John on TV. (Why, what were you thinking? Mwehe.)

I had no intention of watching Conan late last night since I wanted to retire to bed early (Man, those Office recaps wear me out!). But it's a good thing the TV was tuned on ETC, or else I would have completely missed this moment. And apparently, based on the interview, John's been on Conan a few times and I wasn't able to see those! :(


  • Conan was his usual goofy self, very gabby and animated ... which is what I love about him.
  • John was very uncomfortable and hardly supplies anything personal about himself (as with most interviews) and keeps a certain polite but charming appeal... which is what I love about him.
These are two men I've been crushing on since I've learned to recognize my taste in the opposite sex. We've got the the dorky class clown and the anti-social (those are my types?? LOL!) --- someone who makes me laugh and someone so private and distant, I'm so challenged to pick into his brain and his emotions to discover who he is.

And with that, my night was complete. :)

,