Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 October 2007

An Award for Egg-cellence

Have I been a good girl or what? Blog buddy Emmyrose has given me another award. Whoohoo! Thanks again, Emmy! Your gesture is much appreciated. Someday I have to reward you too. *hug* <=0=> *hug*

Now, I'm passing this on to fellow bloggers who definitely need the stamp of excellence for --- 1) doing so well at work/school or their personal lives, 2) writing something inspiring and interesting on their blogs.

And the award goes to:

Abbie
Rad
Raein

I hope you carry on with making your life so colorful. :)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Egel Nest Award :)

    Bradley
    The Egel Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to your creation, Bradley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! thank you! I never received an award for my writing before so woohoo! this made my day!

    btw, pushing daisies' a genius show! thanks for recommending it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Minds! I am so TOUCHED! Thanks, thanks for the award. :) So sorry for the quite delayed reaction. Haven't been blogging lately! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Abbie! Sobrang busy with work ka yata, ah.

    ReplyDelete