Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 October 2007

The Other Sarah Walker

Those following Brothers and Sisters should be familiar with Sarah Walker or Sarah Walker-Whedon (soon to be back to Sarah Walker....ooops sorry that's a spoiler!). Anyway, watching Chuck the other night, I just learned there's another Sarah Walker on TV. This one below:

video

It's only now that I learned of the character's full name (or full fake name).

This Sarah is played by Australian native Yvonne Strzechowski and in Chuck, she is this really hot ass-kicking CIA agent. When I was first watching this series, I thought her character was a bit like Elle Woods but that's not the case now. She's a tough chick. And she's one of the reasons why I'm liking Chuck more and more.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment