Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

26 October 2007

Friday Cuteness

I interrupt the program for.... teh cuteness!!!

Chris Pirillo is this geek whose techie videos my husband subscribes to; and he posted something really cute a few days ago.

Look at how well-behaved these two puppies are. They don't move an inch as their human daddy points the video cam at them. What could be going through their minds, I wonder?



From Chris' description of this video:
This year, our two puppies are getting dresed up as Princess Leia and Darth Vader. My wife, Ponzi, came up with the idea.

One minute after I recorded the video, Pixie peed in place and Wicket bit my left hand.


Cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment