Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

23 October 2007

Brothers & Sisters 2.4 - State of The Union

Last night on Brothers & Sisters... (SPOILER ALERT)


- Bangs, they're back?

- Justin is an addict to pain killers. Again. He's also addicted to the TV show, The Hills. Note to self: Check that one out!

- Predictable, but ugh! Tommy and Lena...I'm so nervous they'll be having an affair. And Holly's the (angry) voice of reason for Tommy, his father's mistress. Unlikely!

- Saul denies to Kevin he is gay. Still hiding in the closet....

- Too much shouting from Calista...her throat must be hurting.

- Nora needs a new project. She's driving her kids crazy. She's driving me crazy, even if I know how she's feeling!

I love you. You're my children. When you're in trouble, I'm in trouble. I'm sorry I don't know how to say, "Oh ladida, I think I'll go play golf..." You're everything I've ever done with my life. Believe me, I lay awake at night praying you guys would get your lives together so I can get some sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment