Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

18 November 2007

November 16 - Friday's Ratings

1. “Deal or No Deal” (NBC) 10.67m
2. “Numb3rs” (CBS) 10.24m
3. “Ghost Whisperer” (CBS) 9.45m
4. “Women’s Murder Club” (ABC) 8.94m
5. “Moonlight” (CBS) 8.21m
6. “Las Vegas” (NBC) 6.74m
7. “20/20” (ABC) 6.44m
8. “Men in Trees” (ABC) 6.40m
9. “Friday Night Lights” (NBC) 5.96m
10. “Don’t Forget the Lyrics!” (FOX) 4.95m
11. “Friday Night Smackdown!” (8-10) (CW) 4.63m
12. “The Next Great American Band” (FOX) 2.49m

4 comments:

  1. MIndy!
    Helf, helf!
    I'm visiting my friendly neighborhood pirate this week and I want to buy new debedes of tv series. Ive seen Prison Break, Ugly Betty, Heroes, House, DEsp. Hswvs, etc. ..pero I wanna buy something new. They have The L WOrd, Medium, The Shield, Veronica Mars. etc pero I dunno what to buy. So clueless. Any suggestions?

    Danke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leeeney!!!

    The Shield - gritty, violent, but very, very, very good story. Bad cops, bad neighborhood

    Veronica Mars - It's a cult show, I think you will like it.

    Medium - I don't watch it, takot ako sa mumu. LOL!

    The L Word - can't get into the story, but I hear it's good.

    If you want a crying session - look for Brothers and Sisters...For comedy, there's How I Met Your Mother. For something different, something you can't classify except only that is good, Friday Night Lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok..I shall try The Shield. Oh, ans Sopranos too, haha..havent seen that one, Im so slowwww.

    Ayoko ng iyakan! haha! So Ill scratch Brothers and Sisters off my list.

    Friday NIght Lights..I saw the movie..good but sad. AYaw sa sad.

    HOw about Queer As Folk? Sorry ha..ginawa kitang Yahoo Answers. Consider it a pat in the back for being so wonderfully nerdy. Danke!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pagsabayin mo panoorin Sopranos and The Shield? Hala, magiging mainit ulo mo parati nyan, parang gusto mo rin mangsapak at pumatay. LOL!

    I got turned off by Queer As Folk when I saw the first episode. Prude ang lola, nashock ako eh. But that was years ago....baka ma-take ko na ngayon.

    Have you already started with Scrubs? Check mo rin 30 Rock, I think it's your kind of humor.

    ReplyDelete