I frankly lost my drive to watch remaining episodes that are still airing and I'm now overtaken with excitement over what shows I can catch up on.
I've began reading actual novels again. ABNKKBSPPLA-ko! :D It's something I badly need to get back to, for.... you know, sharpening the thought process. And I'm starting to pile on movies.
But for my beloved television...where do I start playing catch up?
- Earlier, I mentioned finishing up on Supernatural, Brotherhood, Felicity and BSG.
- I'm still good with BBC's Robin Hood, which is running its 2nd season. It ain't great though. But I'll take anything.
- I'd like to check Debra Messing's The Starter's Wife. It's short and it's nasty, therefore it's perfect for tiding away what would have to be a nearly empty 2007-2008 season. Whoot-whoot!
- Maybe I need to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Saw parts of Season 3 on cable with Danny DeVito in it, but I couldn't keep the 9ish schedule and wasn't able to religiously tune to it.
- I think I'll give Big Love a try....not fond of Bill Paxton, not fond of polygamy as its premise. But it's currently the only good thing on HBO, so...yeah, why not?
- What great timing, too! Amazon.Com is having a huge TV DVD Sale! $19.99 for Millenium! $9.99 for The Loop! Yummy!