Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

21 November 2007

Got Tagged. I'm IT again!

Time to play tag. I need this kind of break now and then, especially when I've got so much to deal with the last couple of weeks. My shoulders have actually gone stiff from stress. I need a muh-sssaggge!

Tagged by Abbie.

Never in my life have I been:
So stressed. I sometimes hate being a grown up.

The one person who can drive me nuts is:
The husband. Drove me nuts just yesterday.

High school is:
F-U-N. Sabi nga ni Spongebob...
F is for Friends who do stuff together.
U is for You and me.
N is for Anywhere and anytime at all.

When I'm nervous:
My mind gets very busy.

If I were to get married right now my Maid of Honor would be:
N/A

My hair is:
Straight. Has always been

When I was 10:
I was baduy. Haha.

Last Christmas:
is something I can't remember anymore. Hala, what did I do nga ba?

I should be:
having a massage already!

The happiest recent events were:
Fall Season Premiere. LOL! Of course, only to be overshadowed by the strike.
Family gathering just last month. On both sides.

By this time next year:
I should have a much, much better year.

My current gripe is:
That I'm hating 2007.

I have a hard time understanding:
Numbers

There's this girl I know who:
Is on her way out of Kuya's house?

You know I like you when:
I'm nice to you

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:
The hubby

Take my advice:
Follow your heart

Something that I really want to buy is:
An HD or Blu Ray Player, Nintend Wii, an iPod which can play vids

If you visited the place I was born:
You should try durian.

I plan to visit:
Home. Soon.

I'd stop my wedding if:
(Too late...)

The world could do without:
Money

I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
Ewwww, won't do anything this crazy at all.

Most recent thing I've bought myself:
Bath scrubs.

Most recent thing someone else bought me:
Chocolate fondue from this place in Greenhills, forgot the name.

This morning I:
Had to work extra early.

Tagging Lelila, Emmy, Agnes and Leeney...ng magkalaman naman blog mo! LOL!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag, MIndy. I know..I havent been updating my blog. I was hooked on Facebook for a few weeks..then now, Im pretty much sick of it.
    Here's a good way to start again..a tag! Atleast hindi na ako mag-iisip. ANd yes, agree, agree=2007 sucks. Haha..baduy at 10? AKo din..baduy even as a teen! Penny loafers paired with shorts? Errr..tama ba naman yun?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't understand Facebook, haha. It's so overwhelming! One of these days I have to spend days there.

    I kinda miss the smell of Penny Loafers.

    At ano pa ba ang mas babaduy sa hi-cut na rubber shoes! Or colored socks na ka-match ang t-shirt. Aqua colored socks, peach colored socks...Groovy!

    ReplyDelete