Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

07 November 2007

With the strike in progress, I'm playing catch up!

I'm setting up my gameplan now, since it seems television is really in for a shorter season (on account of The Strike). But I'd be glad to be mistaken about that. I sure hope I am mistaken and it's all mended by Friday or something.

I frankly lost my drive to watch remaining episodes that are still airing and I'm now overtaken with excitement over what shows I can catch up on.

I've began reading actual novels again. ABNKKBSPPLA-ko! :D It's something I badly need to get back to, for.... you know, sharpening the thought process. And I'm starting to pile on movies.

But for my beloved television...where do I start playing catch up?
  • Earlier, I mentioned finishing up on Supernatural, Brotherhood, Felicity and BSG.
  • I'm still good with BBC's Robin Hood, which is running its 2nd season. It ain't great though. But I'll take anything.
  • I'd like to check Debra Messing's The Starter's Wife. It's short and it's nasty, therefore it's perfect for tiding away what would have to be a nearly empty 2007-2008 season. Whoot-whoot!
  • Maybe I need to catch up on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Saw parts of Season 3 on cable with Danny DeVito in it, but I couldn't keep the 9ish schedule and wasn't able to religiously tune to it.
  • I think I'll give Big Love a try....not fond of Bill Paxton, not fond of polygamy as its premise. But it's currently the only good thing on HBO, so...yeah, why not?
  • What great timing, too! Amazon.Com is having a huge TV DVD Sale! $19.99 for Millenium! $9.99 for The Loop! Yummy!
Can you recommend me more? Books, movies, anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment