Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

17 July 2007

The Princess has arrived

Previously....

My sister-in-law just gave birth to the first baby girl in our family.

I found her awake yesterday morning a little before 5 AM complaining of the ache in her stomach and how she's got blood all over. I clapped. Hee! My brother was getting ready for the hospital while she sat down and calmed herself and I told her of how it was when I first had signs of labor. Almost 12 hours after that, her daughter was born.

I've got pictures! But I can't post it here since I have yet to tell my brother and sister that I plan to.

The baby, who happens to be named after my grandmother and myself, will be staying with us for a couple of weeks (with her parents of course) and I've been baby-proofing the house for bacteria, mosquitoes and stuff. The place is cleaner than an Intel Lab. LOL!

It's been so long since there was a baby in this house. Needless to say, I'm very excited.

Can I keep her?

I wish she'd permanently stay with us.

My brother and his wife --- they live in the South because work is nearer. We're in the East. They only come by once or twice a month.

I'm already gonna miss the baby.

4 comments:

  1. That's great news, Minds! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is! I wanna keep her. I wanna keep her. I wanna keep her. She's so girly. Behave lang. And flutters her eyes. Haaaayyyy....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minds! My BF has this adorable nice who just turned 2 months today! I too would like to keep her! It's so weird that it feels amazing just by looking at her while she's sleeping.. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just keep staring at her too. Stalker na yata ako LOL!

    Gawa ka na, Di! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete