Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 July 2007

Big Brother 8 USA - Jen cries over her photo

Day 2 in the Big Brother House (USA)....

The following scene is sooo ridiculous, I'm pretty sure thousands of viewers are already annoyed with her (Jen).

I am.

Jen cries over the picture of her that BB staffers placed in their wall of shame . As Joe, one of the other house guests said in the diary room confession --- it's like somebody has died.

And it was all because she thought it was the ugliest picture of her ever.

Coz apparently, this is how photos of her must look like:



And this is what is on the Big Brother Wall:


"Everyone else's picture is really good. Mine is horrible. [sniff] I just wanna stay here till they change it. Can I rip it off the wall? Is that possible?"

That segment in this video. Watch! Watch! Watch!




What's equally annoying is that other house guest, Jessica, who talks like a ditsy college kid. So much like Paris Hilton!

I am liking the mix of this current batch, they are mostly stupid...which means tons of entertainment for me.

Photos from the Survivor Sucks forum.


No comments:

Post a Comment