Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

03 July 2007

Saw

Saw Sicko. Perhaps it's the one I like best of Michael Moore's films. Very entertaining. Maybe one-sided, alright but made me think about our own Health Care system. If I get cancer and I need medical care, I will fly to France...no problem. The problem is, I don't have the money to pay for the ticket. And of course, I can't speak French!

Saw parts of Concert for Diana. Saw Duran Duran. Had myself a Music & Lyrics moment. Nick Rhodes is old and a bit chubby. Still cute though. The Taylor brothers - old and haggard looking! Their songs - still great! Simon - still have it!


Saw, Bea. Winner PBB2. Meh. I'm sure she's a fine girl with admirable qualities and will manage her winnings properly. But that is all I can say. So, when's the next Big Brother Season? ALL STARS! ALL STARS! ALL STARS! ALL STARS! I would want the following for ALL STARS, mostly for my entertainment: Ate Racquel, JB, Uma, Jason, Nene, Rustom, Keana, Bianca, Zanjoe, Wendy, Mickey, Dionne, Zeke. There's a merry mix of strong personalities. It will spell F-R-I-C-T-I-O-N!

, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment