Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

13 July 2007

Petition to Renew Traveler for Season 2

Traveler, Episode 7 --- They are wrapping this show quite nicely. The puzzles are slowly coming together. Some of it is predictable, but they still deliver the excitement. In fact, I have not jumped out of my seat (from TV watching) in a while. When Will Traveler, who everyone assumed was dead, appeared out of nowhere, ready to shoot the FBI agent and save his buddies, I literally shouted "Yoohoo!"

Why'd they have to kill this show?!!

If you're a Traveler fan and would like this show extended to a new season....


Please sign the petition for Traveler Season 2 here.

Read some Traveler Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment