Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

27 July 2007

Fracking Fantastic - Battlestar Galactica

Earlier, I had all intentions to begin watching Battlestar Gallactica or at least try to follow it when it was airing locally on cable TV (Crime/Suspense Channel). But as I've been very distracted, living up to the phrase --- watching too much TV, I only caught some parts of it and completely forgot its schedule the following weeks.

Last night, while finding something else to watch, I had not realized we had this on our DVD shelf:
Battlestar Galactica (2003 Miniseries)
Battlestar Galactica (2003 Miniseries)

So for the next three hours or so, the husband and I were treated to what I call was a fireworks frenzy with soundtracks playing in the background.

I can't believe I ignored the DVD that was sitting on our shelf for so long.

Battlestar Galactica is a spectacular and beautiful series. As the hubby puts it --- it's set in a fictional dimension but the plot lines are very believable. And for a Star Wars fan (the hubby, not me) to say that it was actually better than watching Star Wars, that should account for something.

So now, we're on a quest ourselves --- to seriously watch and catch up on the 50+ episodes of this fantastic series.

2 comments:

  1. naku sis! it might interest you to know that my hubby is addicted to this series! inggitin ka nya, he said to tell you that he has watched all of the episodes down to the very last available in our favorite Kyaps. watch it daw. sobrang ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay inggit ako!!! :D

    Ang haba ng hahabulin ko. :(

    Na-excite tuloy ako lalo.

    Maganda siya sobra, I did not expect that it would be so.

    ReplyDelete