Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

08 January 2007

Scenes from 24 Season 6 1-4

I admit, I was too excited for 24, I gave in to the early episodes. Never mind if I have to wait for three more weeks so that I can follow the story after seeing these episodes. All I know is that Jack Bauer is back and the kill count is on. I'm not about to spoil anyone with what went on, but I bet if you google this, it's already there. Instead, I will just post screen caps of a few images, just to whet your appetite.

The TV show unfolds in a week.

See Jack channel Lestat, the vampire...or maybe Hannibal Lecter hehe. This is his first kill for the season. Weapon of Choice: pearly whites



See Jack puke. And it's not because he ate bad food...This is from the fourth episode. Which I think is the best one yet. *Boo-hoo* something made me cry in this episode!



So far, I think Jack killed only one and injured one...in four hours. That's pretty slow by Jack Bauer standards. Isolation in China made him dull and rusty.

24 Season 6
Original airing: Jan 14, 2007
Network: FOX

2 comments:

  1. wahaha di mo na talaga matiis :D i'm 8 hours behind sa season 5 coz the last 2 discs will be shipped today pa lang. hay can't wait! kaka-adik kasi 24 hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Uy, exciting rin yang S5. Kakaasar yung contrabida dyan. You have a week to finish it, required! LOL!

    Kainis sa Season 6, I just read in the spoilers the one Jack injured is actually killed na pala. I was thinking hindi pa, alam mo naman sa 24 maraming milagro. Pero darn it, tigok na daw pala. :(

    I cannot wait for the new episodes. Hay, bitin!

    ReplyDelete