Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 January 2007

Now this one, I'm warming up to...

* First of all, the Barry White-ish theme song is cheesy but cool, if that's possible:



* Second of all, this line and scene was actually funny :)

As I've blogged earlier, the guys are planning to rob Mick Jagger's apartment. So, in this scene, they are already by his door, prepared to break and enter. But there's a hitch...



Eugene: We have a code to get in, what would Mick Jagger's code be?
Gary: Rolling Stones
Eugene: No, that's too obvious
[someone tries another code and entered the numbers that would spell S-I-N-G-E-R on the keypad]
Squatch: No, try --- I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION
Gary: That's like 25 letters!
Squatch: No, no, no...because (I CAN'T GET NO) is in parenthesis!

* Third of all, David Letterman is producer to this episode!

* Fourth and last, Reiko plays Simone! Oh, how I've missed seeing her on TV. Fans of 24 will remember her as Michelle Dressler (RIP):



It ain't the funniest show yet, but I can stick around for awhile and watch some more.

Knights of Prosperity
Season 1 Episode 2 - Operation: Seduce Simone
Original Airing: Jan 10, 2007
Network: ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment