11 January 2007

Now this one, I'm warming up to...

* First of all, the Barry White-ish theme song is cheesy but cool, if that's possible:



* Second of all, this line and scene was actually funny :)

As I've blogged earlier, the guys are planning to rob Mick Jagger's apartment. So, in this scene, they are already by his door, prepared to break and enter. But there's a hitch...



Eugene: We have a code to get in, what would Mick Jagger's code be?
Gary: Rolling Stones
Eugene: No, that's too obvious
[someone tries another code and entered the numbers that would spell S-I-N-G-E-R on the keypad]
Squatch: No, try --- I CAN'T GET NO SATISFACTION
Gary: That's like 25 letters!
Squatch: No, no, no...because (I CAN'T GET NO) is in parenthesis!

* Third of all, David Letterman is producer to this episode!

* Fourth and last, Reiko plays Simone! Oh, how I've missed seeing her on TV. Fans of 24 will remember her as Michelle Dressler (RIP):



It ain't the funniest show yet, but I can stick around for awhile and watch some more.

Knights of Prosperity
Season 1 Episode 2 - Operation: Seduce Simone
Original Airing: Jan 10, 2007
Network: ABC