Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 January 2007

Not Guilty

Awwww.... :)




Ahhhhh!!!!



Episode Recap:
- House realizes he's in trouble, and does the unthinkable --- says "I'm Sorry" to Tritter (and I did not like that he did that! Wawa...). He also apologized to Wilson (that I liked....kiss! kiss! LOL!)
- House checks himself in rehab, few floors above the floor he works at. Took medicines that will help him go through the process
- Meanwhile, a patient is suffering from broken-heart syndrome and has seizures whenever this friend, whom he secretly loves, is nearby; he tried to strangle Cameron, so they fried his brain.
- Cuddy covers for House in court. Cuddy committed perjury. But is she sorry? Nooooooo.

Cuddy to House: You make everyone around you worse for being there. The only bright spot is now I own your ass. When you get out of rehab, you're going to be pulling double clinic duty, giving lectures to students, helping me find donors, and pretty much anything else I ask. Got it?

Kiss! Kiss! LOL!

- House vs Tritter case is dismissed, thanks to Cuddy. But House spends a night in jail for contempt coz he walked out of the courtroom in the middle of the deposition; he had to attend to the brain-fried patient.
- Wilson discovers the medicine House takes while in rehab ---- Vicodin! House was still on it all along.
- Tritter is GONE! *doing my happy dance*

House
Season 3 Episode 11 - Words and Deeds
Original Airing: Jan 9, 2007
Network: FOX
On Philippine Cable: AXN (one season behind)

No comments:

Post a Comment