16 May 2008

American Idol Top 3 - Syesha Mercado

Really, would I even bother? Guess I'd have to, I ran down the last nine cast-offs. But I was really expecting I'd be doing this for her a lot earlier (see my boot order below).

What can I say about Syesha has been said for me by EW:



A classic try-er. Would you wanna be forever remembered as a classic try-er? Were they mocking her?

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 18th
Syesha - BOOT: MAY14th
Amanda - BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason. - BOOT: May 7th

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke. - BOOT: MAY 1st
Michael - BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.