Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

28 May 2008

Slowing down...

I wrote about my "going blind" at Multiply, so I had to take a little break from using the computer or watching TV. Had to cut back. Just a little bit. Like 10%. Hah. So, the only show I saw today was David Cook on Ellen and HBO's Recount. There's nothing good on anyway.

DAVID COOK ON ELLEN: Cookie, he was wonderful. Loved the song he sang. Not quite a good interview though. I sense there's no energy there, nothing clicking between the interviewer and the interviewee. Maybe they were both tired and sleepy? If you missed it, there's always YouTube, see:



And someone should tell him --- he's committing career suicide #1!

RECOUNT: Recount was booooooooooooooooring. I don't know what I was expecting. I was being silly thinking it would be as exciting as 24. The trailer looked like it was something to watch for, but it wasn't. Or maybe real-life politics just really bore me. But for my sake, I wanted to watch it so I'll learn something. I ended up keeping the program on, in the background, with me doing something else. Like giving myself a pedicure.



Hey, it's LOST SEASON FINALE!!! Thursday (US) and I just really have to shout that out because I know it's going to be THE. BEST. EVAHHH! I'm actually punching my keyboard so hard from all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment