Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

01 May 2008

Law and Order SVU S9 E17 Authority (Robin Williams)

Saw this last night.



Wasn't impressed. I mean, alright....it started out well. The court scene was good --- Robin Williams' character defended himself (he's not a lawyer). And I was enjoying the debacle. But I soon realized there's a reason why I don't enjoy watching Law and Order as much. None of the lead characters impressed me! NONE!

And then a quarter towards the end of this episode? Overkill. Robin Williams' character got away and I really don't think it was because they wanted a cliffhanger or a dramatic ending. It was because the writers couldn't come up with a less-than-sloppy way of closing this.

This is patterned from a true story by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment