Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 May 2008

American Idol: Top 5 Brooke White

My girl Brooke is gone. :( Just as well, since her nerves are starting to get the best of her. The girl cries about everything! She is a drama queen, alright. But I didn't get sick of it. I saw her for who she is --- a frail, emotional but lovely woman. (Don't get too darn close to Paula, Brooke. You're susceptible!)


I actually liked her final performance. Brooke and I are the same flavor --- Vanilla. Plain, simple. :P



Of the Top 12, I can surely say that if Brooke has a CD out, I'd be buying it. Hers, David Cook's and Jason Castro's.

What I can't believe though? Syesha outlasting every woman this season. If you had told me a couple of weeks back this was going to happen, I would've really laughed and mocked you, gave you a dollar and tell you to sit next to Paula.

This sure was a weird week.

Sidebar note: Wrote about the Paula incident in my other TV Blog.

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 168th
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke. - BOOT: MAY 1st
Michael - BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.

No comments:

Post a Comment