Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 May 2008

American Idol Top 4 - Jason Castro



You know who Jason reminds me of?




But I don't mean that as an insult. I think Goofy is adorable....ergo...

I'll keep this short and simple (swamped, ugh!) --- Top 4 spot ain't so bad. And he's not exactly without talent. The laid-back attitude is refreshing to see (given my state right now, really). It's his kind of music I'd bring to the beach or when I'm de-stressing on a lazy afternoon.

In fact, I need to go be Jason myself.... and kick back and relax. Now let me find myself some of his songs to play in the background while I work...

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 168th
Syesha
Amanda
- BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason. - BOOT: May 7th

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke. - BOOT: MAY 1st
Michael - BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.

2 comments:

  1. woah! look at syesha on your boot order. akalain mo! ;) long overdue na siya. i suddenly miss asia'h.

    ReplyDelete