Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

16 May 2008

American Idol Top 3 - Syesha Mercado

Really, would I even bother? Guess I'd have to, I ran down the last nine cast-offs. But I was really expecting I'd be doing this for her a lot earlier (see my boot order below).

What can I say about Syesha has been said for me by EW:



A classic try-er. Would you wanna be forever remembered as a classic try-er? Were they mocking her?

************
Boot order predictions:
12 to 7 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Chikezie
- BOOT: MARCH 26th
Kristy Lee - BOOT: APRIL 18th
Syesha - BOOT: MAY14th
Amanda - BOOT: MARCH 18th
Ramiele
- BOOT: APRIL 2nd
Jason. - BOOT: May 7th

6 to 1 (in no particular order, but they will belong in this half)
Carly S. - BOOT: April 23rd
David H. - BOOT: MARCH 12th
Brooke. - BOOT: MAY 1st
Michael - BOOT: APRIL 10th
David C.
David A.

No comments:

Post a Comment