Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

25 November 2008

A whole lot of naked on HIMYM!

Inspite of what was quite a hectic day earlier, I managed to squeeze in How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory (... and Chuck, which I had to fast forward several times coz my time was up and I had to get back to work). I cannot NOT watch TV in a day. Am so contented and relieved I took that break, because HIMYM this week? It was the AWESOMEst!

This collage of photos will speak for itself:

My favorite pose is that of Barney's, third row, middle. That's his Superman pose. Heh.

I have very little energy left though and I can't elaborate what went on in this episode. But if this photo's gotten you curious, check this site's account, it's where I got it from.

And I think I also have to say: this episode felt like a shout-out to Friends' Ugly Naked Guy! Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment