Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

29 September 2007

Thursday's ratings (Sept 27)

Thursdays are tough nights to compete at, if you just happen to be part of a TV show. The ratings results:
  • Survivor China (#4) beats Ugly Betty (#6)
  • CSI (#1) beats Grey's Anatomy (#2)
  • Without A Trace was #3
  • New comer Big Shots was in #5
  • Even if they didn't beat the competing shows in their time-slots, The Office (#9) had its most-watched episode and My Name Is Earl did well at #11.
  • Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader ties with Smallville at #12. Although Smallville's viewership dropped by 13% compared to last year's season premiere.


* Some 30-minute shows had hour long episodes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment