Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

20 September 2007

I got an Emmy!

I really did! ...an EMMYrose "You Make Me Smile" award!

What can I say but --- I'm deeply honored. :) I have yet to meet Emmy in real life, but so much of what she has posted on her blog is inspiring. Ems, you really are not blogging for nothing. And you do make a lot of people smile! So that award is well-deserved.

I don't know how I've made you smile, but I am grateful for this. *hug* <=O=> *hug*

Many of the bloggers I encounter on this site make me really happy. I like reading their comments or posts on the shoutbox I have set-up. But I'm particularly bestowing the same award to the following blog-mates:

Didi - Coz I know she's cute. Hehe! And she sounds cute, a real sweetheart.

Gita - visiting her blog not only makes me smile, it makes me hungry! I enjoy her entries because I feel like I have gone on the same adventure as her by just looking at her photos.

Maying - haaaay, for all the help and tips she gives to me, she really makes me smile.

Leeney and her brother, Eric - Coz they're both cool. Leeney, for her wacky personality and her brother, Eric, for the sentimental person he is, inspiring us to be better parents.

Lelila - she has impressed me so much... very, very capable.

Sheilang nagbabakasyon ngayon pero pabalik na ulit sa Dubai - she knows she always makes me smile. She never fails to make me laugh. Lakas ng topak, mare.

Pay it forward!

8 comments:

  1. sis, i have to say i am so honored and elated to find my name right in your blog entry! i am glad you find my blog interesting enough. thanks, sis. thanks. coming from you, one of the masters of blogging, it is an honor ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob, sis! :) I really pick something from your posts every time I visit it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minds - I'm so honored and flattered! Really! Awwww!! I can't believe it! Hahaha.. but seriously - I'm glad I found you - someone who loves FRIENDS as much as I do!!

    Thanks Minds... Thanks for making TV watching worthwhile!! I wabyu!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MIndy, I swear this is my second msg..but somehow the first one got lost. Literally lost in translation bec....would u believe the instructions in my screen is in farking Vietnamese? Insane.

    Sayang, pang Palanca award pa naman yung sinulat ko :D hehe

    ANyhooo..thankies! Does that mean I got a Mindy (as opposed to an Emmy)? Pwede mag suggest? Pwede magpalit ka na lang ng pangalan kasi mas magandang pakinggan yung Emmy eh , nyahahahaha!

    Naku my fingers r crossed na here..sana ma-send na! Otherwise, Id have to learn Vietnamese. Homayged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sis,

    Catchy title ;) truly a tv addict well, at least you got an Emmy :)

    you made me smile because every time you post an update in my fave shows, it saves me a lot of time to research on it :)

    by the way, i tagged you.. check it out here:
    http://emmyrose1028.blogspot.com/2007/09/let-me-have-view.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didi - you're welcome! :)

    Leeney - Sayang hindi na publish yung Palanca-award winning message me, baka naiyak ako nun. Or malamang napa-halakhak, ikaw pa. You make me smile nga eh!

    Emmy - Hehe, narealize ko lang when I was writing this entry, aba Emmy nga pala! Thanks again, sis! I'll check on your tag maya.

    ReplyDelete