Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

11 September 2007

Great to be back!

Wheee. I'm back. What I learned from my short hiatus?

1. One of the best feeling in the world: falling in love with the same person all over again.
2. Men do think with their dicks! LOL!
3. I'm grateful for what I have, who I am with.
4. Some adults really behave like kids I badly want to send on time-out.
5. Good aura, good vibrations, positive outlook? They work!

Life has been good, I see now. I have no right to complain.

Will watch more TV now. Will gab later.

P.S. Much thanks, A --- for taking over! *hugs*

9 comments:

  1. Pardon my french..but jeez...sounds like somebody here got l---! More like, 3,238,384X! Hahaha! Good for you! If there's one person who can relate, that should be me, haha. Buti na lang I saw this post na late na para wla ng makakabasa at mag backread.

    Here's a toast... to good vibes, more vacays, and yes...to men who think with their dicks. Thank God for them =)

    ReplyDelete