Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

26 January 2008

This girl Becki Newton...

... I so love her on Ugly Betty. She gets away with being a cute bitch. They should have a separate award category for her on any award-giving body for TV. Her and Connie Brighton.





TV Guide: Has your life changed a lot being on such a hit show?
Newton: Because I am so different from Amanda, people don't necessarily notice me in real life. A few have come up to me and said, "You look like that girl on Ugly Betty." And I'm like, "I really should watch that show and check her out."

2 comments:

  1. i know! ang galing niyang magportray ng bitch with a heart. hehehe. it's good that people are starting to notice her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But she's also good playing straight drama, yung walang exag. Actress talaga siya. :D

    ReplyDelete