Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

02 September 2007

Etc, JackTV, C/S leave SkyCable by 2008?



Reference: this thread on PEX

If this is true, then I'm bound to lose my Conan? Oh, noes! :(

I'm actually very worried. This is sad news for me. *I'm having an out of body experience and there's me pointing and laughing at myself for being so pathetic.*

Solar-Entertainment's website has been down for two weeks now, too. What is going on?

Although, technically, we're on Sun Cable, a subsidiary of Sky Cable. We only got ETC 2nd Ave a few months ago, in fact. So, maybe if this internet gossip is true, it won't affect our subscription. *fingers crossed*

, ,

1 comment: