Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

01 August 2007

The spoilers cometh....

Disclaimer: I am not an official source, just sharing what I read from all over. Also, no in-depth spoilers. I still wanna enjoy my TV viewing without learning waaay to much. :)

Heroes:
  • Mohinder: "I'm bring something from my personal life into the fifth episode of season two."
  • Greg Grunburg says: "There's this character that is looming out there that's bigger and badder than Sylar, so it's going to be pretty crazy."
  • Just Jared has photos of Claire's new boyfriend (Hot!!!).

Friday Night Lights:

  • Meet Landry's daddy...father and son do look alike, eh? --
  • We'll learn more of Landry in Season 2.

Grey's Anatomy:
  • Ava is coming back to Seattle Grace.
  • Gizzie might be killed-off early in the season. The writers know it won't work with the audience, so their love angle might go kaput.

Ugly Betty:
  • Henry's back. Santos is back. But the question is --- for how long and how many episodes...and in whatever shape or form?
  • Justin revisits Mode. Wilhelmina and him will have an amusing encounter.
  • A possible MUSICAL episode in February 2008, according to this article. With possible guest: David Hyde Pierce. Yahoooooo! Niles Crane! LOL!
  • Something else from Chicago Tribune
As for Santos, don’t worry -- he will be back. Make sure you tune in to the first episode of the season. It will be intense, especially for Hilda (Ana Ortiz).
Other Sources: Korbin and Ausiello
Photo Source: Ugly-is-in.com

, , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment