Hey, TV viewer! When I'm not discussing TV on this site, you can find me doing daily TV updates on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'm on these social sites talking TV all day, all the time!

09 August 2007

Kristen Bell for Lost, Lexie Grey for Alex, Mandy for Ted

Disclaimer: I am not an official source, just passing on what I read from all over the net.

Lost
  • TV Guide's Ausiello is putting it out there --- Kristen Bell might join the Losties as Charlotte, this new character described as a smart, funny, 20-something academic. I do need to catch up on Veronica Mars Season 3 but if she joins the cast, I'll love Lost a tons more.
Grey's Anatomy
  • Producers are back-pedalling. The half-sister does not get McDreamy. Instead, Lexie Grey may be paired with Alex who shall also be reunited with Ava/Becca from last season. Thank goodness for that because I already want to spare Meredith any heartaches or agony. The girl's got enough emotional baggage to deal with!
How I Met Your Mother
  • Mandy Moore is Ted's new date. Enrique Iglesias is Robin's new boyfriend. Awesome!

, , ,

2 comments:

  1. oooooooh!!! Kirsten Bell in Lost?! Won't that be cool?? :)

    Mandy Moore for Ted? Hmm.. Ok lang

    Enrique Iglesias?? Haha!! Can he act? Well, I hope he does a good job with his characted! Eccentric and all!! Hahaha...

    Super excited na ako!! September is nearing na!! Konting tiis nalang!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. re: Enrique -- I know! Can he act?? they've described his character as really wacky, can he pull it off?

    Sana tuloy yung sa Lost.

    Excited na rin ako, malapit na ulit ang new season!

    ReplyDelete